Friday, November 20, 2009

It's Here!

Tomorrow is the first day of the ski season in Park City! Hurray! It was a long day at work: cleaning the ski center, making copies of training packets; and GETTING MY INSTRUCTOR SKI PASS! Its official. I've got the uniform and the pass. Even though the pants make me look like a gangsta/snowboarder, I am so excited to wear it. I can't wait to finally go skiing. I also am ready for things to get busy again. Tomorrow is the returning instructor training, so everyone will be back and on the slopes. I also get to play sled hockey tomorrow, so that is exciting too. I've started my winter work schedule, so I have no more weekends on the weekend. So while my roommates are planning lots of fun for the next two days, I will be doing the 8-5 work day. Didn't you hear that Tuesday is the new Friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment